Would like to thank God and all those who have prayed for me the past few weeks, especially last week when I was doing my Reservist. Messaged Aloysius for protection and fruitfulness on Wednesday evening during my In-Camp Training. True enough, one of my campmate injured his finger th next day while doing some stuffs and blood just flowed out. Thankfully the wound was not so severe and one of the medic came to his aid. I was very blessed and protected indeed whereby it didn't happen to me.
Secondly, my Logistics Officer asked me to be his personal assistant aka P.A. I thought that he was just joking with me but he said that he was serious in asking me to be his P.A. I was very surprised!!! But, but, my Manpower Officer wants me to stay in his branch. So, during the next In-Camp Training, both officers got to sort out whether should I stay or should I move on to the Logistic Branch. Well, I just leave it to God and the officers to decide.
Thirdly, I had the priviledge to talk to one of my best friend aka buddy in the Army. He shared with me about some stuffs regarding his church. Felt so sad for his plight but he encouraged me to take on a more challenging role. A pastor. As I've shared with him about my vision of going into the mission field also, he told me to go ahead. Go for something that you think it's right in your eyes and in the eyes of God. I was so inspired by him. By the way his name is Joshua. I pray that these three pointers would be a good encouragement to those who have not found his/her directions in life. Thank you. God bless.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment