Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dont miss this!


Dont miss out this offer!
(Almost) all items will be on 50% (this includes sermon albums like Sermon on the Mount, Cultural Mandate, Making Marriage Work, as well as bibles, and books from authors like Phil Pringle, Ulf Ekman, Robb Thompson etc.) and there is a chance for AM cardholders to do a lucky dip and you stand to win additional discounts up to 30% or sermons, or vouchers or CDs.

Of course the catch is that latest items are not available for this private sale.
So, if you have anything that you have been wanting to get, let me know by Friday, and if possible, an estimated payment, so that i can get them for you. I will be there cos I am serving this Saturday. I am part of the marketing team for this sale and so my responsibility to share this good news with you. ;)
Hope to hear from you. :)
*And do share this good news with your friends!



No comments: