Elloz ppl!
I just got back from a class where I had to present a piece of work I was working on. I spent sleepless nights reading up and preparing the work and was really nervous about presenting it today as it is a very philosophical topic and I was worried that I couldnt pull it off. I was busy the whole of today so I didnt really get to go through or prepare for my presentation, BUT BUT BUT I was praying at every opportunity I got for God's peace and wisdom to be with me to handle the presentation.
The presentation went very well and comments from my classmates was that I had "spoilt the market" because I have set the standard so high and...most importantly, my "Simon Cowell"-like professor was singing praises about it! The best is yet to be! At the end of the class, my professor asked that I do an "encore performance" and present it to the incoming class of M.Ed students as she felt that the topic was really well done and she wanted to showcase it to my juniors! PRAISE GOD! I remembered praying and telling God that I really want to shine for Him in this course and I am glad that finally I'm able to do just that!
I really want to thank God for giving me the stamina, energy and to keep up with the demands of both full-time work and full-time studies. Also have to thank all of you for keeping me in your prayers! Thank you!
To end off my testimony, just to share what I read in the book of Nehemiah today to encourage all who have given to the building fund and are planning to give over this next week;
"...Let us rise up and build. Then they set their hands to this good work...The God of heaven Himself will prosper us;therefore we His servants will arise and build..."
Neh 2:18,20
See you all soon!
:)
老师joAn
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment