Have you sent out your first angel love mail for last week?
*Guilty as charged... x_x
Ok I will repent and work on something for my mortal.. sorry to audrey's mortal... but be prepared to receive double portion! =)
This week, the theme is
What have you been up to?

After sharing about what you like, he like, she like, everybody like... think it would be good for us to learn more about what each other is up too... then we can go a step further and come up with a prayer request for the person... *Aloysius, work for you... =)
Dont get what I am saying? Example: Andrea's mortal wrote back and say, "I am drowning in exams!!!" then what Andrea can do, is to alert Audrey and say, "Please keep XXX in prayers for good health and high concentration, that whatever he/she studies will be remembered...."
Cos I am consolidating so have no worries, your secret identity is safe with me... =) I will then hand all these to Aloysius...
Deadline for prayer requests: Monday 12th 2359hrs
so this means you need to exchange mail with your mortal by this weekend... otherwise pray for discernment over your mortal to know what he/she needs ba.... =)
Let's keep this going, and not let it die off after an initial hype... what you reap, what you sow. what you give, what you receive.
Jiayou le W138 love angels.... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment